Skip to main content

Boris Kodjoe Zbrush sculpt


Right now I"m working on Boris Kodjoe head I have posted the progress on the zbrush central forum and now I'm posting it here.  I stared off in 3ds max with a creating a poly mesh of the basic shape and features of his head then  I brought it into zbrush. I'm still working on some proportion issues.  Then I'll be working on the details I might have to do that later this is for a school project with little time left so I might have to hold of.  I also posted some cloths but those might also be changing so bare with me.   I'm doing for an urban uncharted 2 look so I'm open to suggestions let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bats

bats , originally uploaded by devingeesr . Here is one of the weapons that will be used in another one of my projects called infiltration.

Characters update for DD

[caption id="attachment_195" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Erebus image"] [/caption] [caption id="attachment_196" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="zbrush turnarounds of Diversity"] [/caption] Here is an update on two of the main characters in my Mod DD Dark Deliverance  

Erebus update

Here is the game model with the ambient occlusion map and normal map applied to the mesh currently viewed in 3DS Max with the Xoliulshader 1.5 shader created by Laurens Corijn.  Current size of the maps are 4096 for detailing there going to be sized down to 1024 for in game usage.