Skip to main content

bats


bats, originally uploaded by devingeesr.

Here is one of the weapons that will be used in another one of my projects called infiltration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Characters update for DD

[caption id="attachment_195" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Erebus image"] [/caption] [caption id="attachment_196" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="zbrush turnarounds of Diversity"] [/caption] Here is an update on two of the main characters in my Mod DD Dark Deliverance  

Tangent Normal map problem

Well I have been working on my zbrush   maya  pipeline trying to make sure everything is set.  Also Like is said I have been working on something every day.  Granted it wasn't a new object every day but I have been working.  Anyhow Here is what I have and my current issue.  The object normal map looks perfect but the tangent normal map looks like crap.  How do I fix this without spending a lot of time in photoshop?  Should I just re-project it?