Skip to main content

WORKSHOP #4 - High Poly Holographic Sight

Here is the gun sight I was working on.  I'm going to play with the render a bit later but for now I'm calling it done. Modeled in 3ds Max rendered in Mental Ray










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bats

bats , originally uploaded by devingeesr . Here is one of the weapons that will be used in another one of my projects called infiltration.

Characters update for DD

[caption id="attachment_195" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Erebus image"] [/caption] [caption id="attachment_196" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="zbrush turnarounds of Diversity"] [/caption] Here is an update on two of the main characters in my Mod DD Dark Deliverance  

Erebus update

Here is the game model with the ambient occlusion map and normal map applied to the mesh currently viewed in 3DS Max with the Xoliulshader 1.5 shader created by Laurens Corijn.  Current size of the maps are 4096 for detailing there going to be sized down to 1024 for in game usage.